A kind of creed

"To be" is an eternal curse to handle with 

"Not to be" is not a question, because there´s no answer to give

If we believe in gods maybe we can survive under pressure

But for everyone in this world there´s no solution

The death comes to sweep us, like dust, forgotten like dirty

Living fast rather than die slowly, It can be the best choice if you want it

Forget your past, feel your present path, is it worth?

Who am I? Who are they? Behind an invisible wall I´ve claimed

But I don´t have faith, apart from some faith, for that one day we prayed

Numbers are only on screens, young people can´t count 2 plus 2 or swim

If the result was 5? Who is wrong or right? Can I apply my old math pool?

Airplanes with ghosts screeming under the oceans, nobody can hear their voices

If I said that I hear them, so they would exist, That´s the logic where we live


#estediagora


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas