Super secret on the stone

I keep you in the boxes, on the tables, glasses, in the middle of my messes 
It´s not been a long time since she came 
I've tried to become clean over and over again
Some secrets are written on the montains, nobody knows it, neither do I
I went out to look for the book, but I couldn´t read a word that time
Giant birds Protected the secret, I used to dream to kill them 
If I had killed all the fears, my master would have showed me the secret
Now, I walk without a floor, now I can´t open any door
On the top that abstract montain lives a dream 
Breaking free all these things chained aroud me 
I´ll reach the top of the stone, I´ll steal what everybody wants 
Through the valley, I may hide my name, I can lie about my blames
Bringing me with me all the secrets inside an old bag

If you open it, you may die or live
If you open it, I can kill you or set you free
If you open it, you´ll be mine, I said mine
If you open it, someone else will get blind


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas