Waiting for the montains

The wind came cleaning my mind
The pictures those I see are not mine
Pills and games seem fill up the heart
But the truth is that them broke us apart

Montains must come closer to me
Because I tried to go there, so I stayed here
Waiting for nothing, drinking a glass of dream
They have to bring me some ice instead of fear

My new plans are over, should I use the olders?
They say the Earth is plan but also answer their phones
It´s ironic, machines working to them as if were clones
People around are spinning fast, looking like monsters

The wind is going away, my mind´s bleeding again
The words wich I wrote here before may be lies
You´ll never really know if the these pills may hurt
Just for now, see: the world gave us the best card!


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas